The True Vine - Neville Goddard April 4, 1969 Today, as you know, is Good Friday, and undoubtedly millions have attended services and heard some portion of the last seven words of Christ; yet I wonder how many of them know who he is and what the words really mean. I tell you: Jesus Christ is your awareness, your I Amness, who became as you are that you may be as he is. I want you to accept this literally, for it is true. Now, each one of the seven words spoken of today is really a sentence, the first of which is: -“Father, forgive them for they know not what they do,-” and the last is: -“Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit.-” This is only a portion of the quote from the 5th verse of the 31st chapter of the Book of Psalms. The complete thought is this: -“Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit. Thou hast redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God.-” Here we find the redeemer to be one with the redeemed, for speaking to the Father, he says: -“Thou hast redeemed me,-” yet he ha...
BARABBAS OR JESUS – Neville Goddard April 5, 1963 Tonight’s subject is “Barabbas or Jesus.” This is the greatest trial that ever took place in eternity. You have read of trials in countries where billions are involved. It means nothing compared to this trial. This is the greatest of all trials. When we read the scriptures we find things like the raising of Lazarus, which is the most fantastic thing you can imagine. A man who was dead for four days and his sister said: “By this time there is an odor” and he raises Lazarus, and yet only one Evangelist records it – only John tells the story. Matthew, Mark, and Luke do not mention the story of Lazarus. How could you tell the story of a man in this world who could raise someone who had decayed and bring him back to life, as we understand life, and not tell it as part of his biography? I could take you through the many stories and show you that one story is told by two, and sometimes three, and only by one, yet here, in this stor...
character role beyond prodigal son I can imagine I am famous popular artist musical prodigy filming acting portraying living loving light building playing beautiful scenes traveling adventuring good vs good creating imaginary ideal ideas being mine investing sine - gainfully employing all faculties assembling forming magically seeding sowing grow
Comments
Post a Comment