picture ᳢ out

 
to repent is to die to all ideas not pure

so I kill the ideas of who you were

to become thy spirit I am living

abundant successful surrounding by wholesome loving souls

enjoying their journey for life is learning teaching yes I know here I hesitating

yet I love all put be fore I present always

for thy winds are blowing seeds seeding blooming bursting

budding sweet fruit I do

thy mind and I inside being all imagination

full perspective full immersion for being 

is now creating spectacular splashing for you

picture ᳢ out is mental life living

you are happy early rising constructing showing

opening mining allowing ideal ideas coming through

for your Father's glory be the Son for I am He

creating oh so beautifully



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart