to be a lone in mind will find.


The reason to learn how to scribe both hands as I get over a bee stinging arm-hand wow. 3 weeks into artist way outbursts for real yet I go forward knowing I love you and journey. God is making I rest thank you for I know he appreciates my work play. I do you father and thank you for allowing me to be me who all I know and please be certain I send love flowers joy wherever you send me. It seems I have emotions that want out of thy will be you yet we. 

The ideas for future be you, grateful for my peacocking for a moment to love you yes you we do doobie doobie do for you. I rest today for you as a means to capture a new meaning thinking new grooves for me. So how could you invest present like dreaming your way I say for thy who will you meet persuadingly yet I did feel you attempt to quiver fuck you →→⇉ we go greatly faithfully heroically for I hear the drums beating calling I for you may I be who you created for thy.

Hear you are communicating for who, God are you here with me, yes thank you for I am doing the very best I can dream if this world is all mind. Thank you yet a lonely planet loving you. I ask if I am for you yes I do what will you be for thy allowing I crying eyes being me. Be certain you are proud priding light for you for I doobie do whatever for you for me will father I see you and only you. I pray thankfully for ideas and matter like thy artist. This world be you yet certain why here pretty you to be a lone in mind will find. 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart