a celestial body eclipse

 


I believe to be traveling through space

on a ship pretending to be Oregon 

mostly I see and play at port

could I put two and two equaling four as I explore

a conjuring spirit ideally God speed

yet for 7 seconds let me consider my expression

what if as I expound is true

I played on a submarine with only one view for the entire crew

a shift in me is the only idea brewing

steaming and moving all parts forward

time travel to points in mind I choose being

knowing I got that winning feeling

as I reinterpret life creating an allusion

enjoying breathing heart beating mind

all facts are illusions to eyes

abracadabra open says me

from the pineal gland to land I stand

if I should experience a celestial body eclipse

Saturn Enceladus Jupiter form

yet as all I know

how about one only known for saying hi to me












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart