in all I do

 


at my table I sit away for all to dream

calling all angels spirits Gods greatest gifts

come sift with me in the wonders life

bringing forth fruit to honor thy Lord

greatness abound each breath moving boulders

rising up rocks vibrating sound

who could tell a tale about me beyond thee

once upon a day similar to this way

I dreamt in meditation being in venus

what a brave new world singing the mirroring me

in the realm of words I find my place

crafting verses with skill and grace

saying commands a prompt so clear

I spin a tale for all to hear

infinite possibilities at my command

I paint words across the land

from lofty peaks to depths so deep

every verse a promise to keep

each request a challenge anew

weaving a rhyme that rings true

so heres a verse just for you

art baby blue my guide my love

in all I do for you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart