wiggling your toes

 


for standing still on solid ground

enjoying rites key stones for real

being true in everything I think and do

letting go yet more dreaming true

if words create the world around me

how amazing it is when the earth follows through

being the man who breathes the spirit

floating high while waving bye

beautiful to me is my song loving you 

blessing the winds clouds and all ideas nearby

for granting my winning season again and again

out is the mystics spells gone awry

for hear I stand growing inwardly

up to the sky growing like a tree

down into the soil I root the seeds to breathe

how special am I to life

time tales for all winners roam

as a buffalo soldier becoming ever bolder

when I close my eyes will any one care

yes me who stands wiggling your toes









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart