creating house

 



a home a place to be safe and secure

free from insect harassment the rest

as I consider forward knowing my story best

there were a few times I begot a cool spot

to recall and build is my next block

I have to comment oh all my partners so to speak

of all my mates in creating house

it seems through all not one stood tall

wow how amazed I am to think

many have I yet not one queen

I fault myself vibrating attracting the mirror me

so now as I raise up to the sky

changing and challenging God as he calls me too

the only thought is pretty and bought

paying more than the cost me you

well whats next for I asking and blinking

choose wisely or allow Father too

yes I shall vision a girl

in imagination I shall be happy bold and graceful

for one Son to keep your seed to soil













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart