a wonderful beautiful soul

 


an apartment with a view

how do I get close to you

you're on my mind all the time

teasing dancing and oh my romancing

to see you and how pretty too

picturing perfect my sight loving you

resting on thy bed pleasuring me two

feeling knowing all goes my way

each and every way my life improves presently

for the birds tweeting along my song Yahweh

blessing I thy surrounding sky who

art baby blue you are my true boo

in hues to start you shine bright

in stroking love you painting night

a canvas of dreams our souls align

you are my muse my guiding star

in your embracing finding solace

with every stroke you color my days

in the shade joy our loving sways

in my gallery living life you're my masterpiece

art baby blue a wonderful beautiful soul

forever painting our love anew













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart