bathe me tonight

 


inside the chaos amongst the midst

I fulfill my days as I sit still

no more wandering around becoming real

challenging my self been doing all life

what trophies victories champions won

inner prayer sings me home

to that place where I chill in grace

for my space I run in place

do you speak to gain a rhyme

or does each flow in rhythm climb

been seeking for my most high host

ask and praying for guidance most

there must be more for me

looking to the sky I raise my hands high

asking pleading praying to score

I have thought myself to hear

happy to be I am so free

shouting into the moon for the Sun

let your ray bathe me tonight

for greater insight and brighter ligh










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart