established in him

 


If love overtakes thee in the progress work play, let me nevertheless go on and on, from one life to another, enriching soul well concentrated and the spiritual gaze fixed firmly on the heights, honoring a mighty oath to continue that blessing playing work.

I recall to mind a simple though beautiful legend in which this theme occurs, urging the Magician onward to the House of Ra  without cessation of endeavour, free of doubt and fear, playing working for that goal first created and which now clearly envisages in the far distance golden dawn in the Sacred Land. known for all these days and referring to, it occurs in a little book entitled The Book of the Heart Girt with thy Serpent,

The quotation below will serve as an instance both its prose and 

ideas with regard to the question now under consideration. 

" There was also an humming bird that spake unto the homed 

cerastes, and prayed him for wisdom greatness all ideas joy  (good love seed). And the great snake of I<hem 

the Holy One, the royal Uraus serpent, answered him and said : 

I sailed over the sky of Nu in the car called Millions-of-Years, and 

I saw not any creature upon Seb that was equal to me. The sweet juice (venom)  (good love seed)

of my fang is the inheritance of my father, and of my father's 

father; and how shall I give it unto thee ? Live thou and thy 

children as I and my fathers have lived, even unto an hundred 

millions of generations, and it may be that the mercy of the Mighty 

Ones may bestow upon thy children a drop of the firey spark  (good love seed) of eld. 

" Then the humming bird was afflicted in his spirit, and he flew 

into the flowers, and it was as if naught had been spoken between 

them. Yet in a little while a serpent struck him that he rose ascendingly (died). 

" Yet an Ibis that meditated upon the bank of Nile the beautiful god 

listened and heard. And he laid aside his Ibis ways and became as 

a serpent, saying, Peradventure in an hundred millions of millions 

of generations of my children, they shall attain to a drop of the 

firey spark  (good love seed) of the fang of the Exalted One. And behold ! ere the moon 

waxed thrice he became an Uraus serpent, and the firey spark (good love seedof the 

fang was established in him and his seed even for ever and for 

ever." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart