imaging or gee

 


earning my wings and dancing along

blessing for sight and seeing the forests

enjoying my fruits for present day thinking 

linking my words for God interpreting

painting my view as pretty as you

following my art and guided by charts 

for my first choice I choose two

beautiful sign seeing lovely ladies having fun

playing singing in the water near me

could I get a halleluiah for imaging six

or gee would you mind playing picking up sticks

as I flirt looking for honey lifting up skirts

I jump into picture coming you do

for resting upon a scene and fulfilling my dream

oh art baby blue as you shout and scream

yes pretty view I love all of you

for sparking my heart I rise erection

for bursting you cream impressing all affection

expressing your style I taste you smile

flowing honey licking lips as we pick up sticks






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart