i release ideas out there where here in i am, as these characters appear from me thinking my scribing, sow allow them to persuade you of your financial wealth, for there, must be more ideas you see yourself fulfilling. from the living room of I Am, where every thought I scribe invites another character to enter my world. One carries fortune. One brings an invention. One arrives smiling with opportunities I have yet to imagine. hear in I listen, for every character reveals another possibility of who I may become. I see myself fulfilling more than I first imagined, turning inspiration into enterprise, enterprise into wealth, wealth into wonderful living. For my imagination has a magnificent cast, and I am both the author and the actor, bringing the richest scenes from mind into light, my life.
Have You Found Him? Neville Goddard 09-15-1967 Tonight’s subject is: “Have you found him? In this question I am asking if you have found the source, the cause of the phenomena of life. I can tell you from experience that he is a person as I am, as you are. Called “the Father,” he is the one of whom I speak tonight. I have met the Father. He embraced me and incorporated me into his body, so I wear (not to the mortal eye, yet to the Spiritual eye) the human form divine, the body of infinite love. On this level this statement sounds insane, yet it is true. Tonight I am going to try to show you how he will appear when you find him. In the wonderful poem by Robert Browning called “Saul”, Saul is demented due to an evil spirit which was sent from God. David, having been anointed and made the Lord’s chosen one, plays and sings to Saul, restoring him to perfect health. In the story, David prophesies the coming of the messiah, saying: “O Saul, it shall be A Face like my face that receives...
Neville Goddard 09-22-1969 THE NATURE OF GOD To think of the Bible’s events as historical, and the characters recorded there as persons such as you and I, is to see truth tempered to the weakness of the human form, unable to stand the strong light of revelation. Yet I tell you: it is in us, as persons, that the nature of God is revealed. Paul tells us his conversion came through a revelation of Jesus Christ. It did not come through a man, thereby causing him to change religions. No. Paul never forsook Judaism, yet interpreted the meaning of the Old Testament through revelation. Yet was Paul a person, an individual being such as you are, as I am; or is he, too, one of these eternal characters? That is the question I am asking tonight. I tell you: all of the characters of scripture, including Paul, are eternal states. One day, whether you be male or female, you will reach the state of Paul, and your journey in the world of death will come to its end. A friend of mine – a lady with ...
Comments
Post a Comment