I conjure and confirm

I conjure and confirm upon you, ye strong and holy angels of God, in the name Adonai, Eye, Eya, which is he who was, and is, and is to come, Eye, Abray ; in the name Saday, Cados, sitting on high upon the cherubim ; by the great name of God himself, strong and powerful who is exalted above all the heavens; Eye, Saraye, who created the world, the heavens, the earth, the sea, and all that in them is, in the first day, and sealed them with his holy name Ra ;

 by the name of the angels who rule in the fourth heaven, and serve before the most mighty Salamia, an Angel great and honourable ; and by the name of his star, which is Sol, and by his sign, and by the immense name of the Living God, and by all the names aforesaid, I conjure thee, Michael, 0 great Angel ! who art chief ruler of this day ; and by the name Adonai, the God of Israel, I conjure thee, 0 Michael ! that thou labour for me, and fulfil all my petitions according to my will and desire in my cause and business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart