wonderfully wet

 


inner dream seeing a fantastical scene

a marvelous figure flapping fins and wings

soaring in thy water rising out two

dancing on the water in a beautiful swirl

amazed is eye holding steady thinking it true

seeing is believing and I see you

floating in air as they walk on water

beckoning me to come closer to sea

making my way like moth to thy light

closer and closer as my jaws strengthen and tight

as thy sky rumbles I fumble for words

and just as I muster courage to speak

eyes open to think and bridge the link

knowing now all ideas mind exist

and grateful for thy loving kiss

as I fold my arms around embracing serenas

oh how wonderfully wet coming exist














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart