Path to Home

 

 

About to embark on the journey of investing in home,  
It's been a while since I’ve been in a position to buy.  
Yet it feels good to think and let my dreams fly,  
Forever grateful for my thoughts bringing my view,  
No challenge walking forward like I do.

As I go about my way and review the day,  
Looking to put a spark in my smile,  
I put on my very best to impress style,  
Running the line to be first to finish,  
Up to par, drinking a Guinness.

Each step leads me closer to the door,  
To the home where dreams and life will soar.  
I stand prepared, ready to thrive,  
Opening this new chapter, fully alive.

---

This reflects my excitement and confidence stepping into this new journey of investing in a home.

og

voice








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision