Sailing in the Present

 


I speak into the wind for creating my present day,  
Believing my thoughts and words manifest,  
Like what else could, you?  
These pictures I paint for bodies to plate,  
Being grateful to the chef for the taste.

For looking out into the day, previewing tonight,  
Seeing the light bounce on your tail,  
Just then, I let go and sail.  
In the flowing creation, I ride the breeze,  
Guided by faith, set at ease.

The wind carries my dreams alight,  
Into the future, beyond my sight.  
Grateful, I savor each moment's grace,  
Sailing forward, in time and space.

---

This effortless flow creating, manifesting through thought and letting go to ride the wind of light. 

art baby blue







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision