Cosmic Quest

 


In all my adventures,  
I sought the wisdom from sparks and stars,  
Wondering on planets and where I am really from,  
Looking out into space from the earth to the moon,  
Knowing that my ship shall be arriving very soon.

Molding and shaping the ether is thee,  
Consistently forming I abundantly,  
For being successful, wealthy, and healthy,  
To loving myself happy and so willing to pray.

Thanking God for high heavens' heights,  
To burning the lights at both ends bright,  
Being certain to picture perfect,  
I imaginate pretend, crafting my path to ascend.

---

This captures my cosmic journey of self-discovery, creation, and success, weaving my dreams with the stars. Perfectly aligned with my intended direction.

original



quick voice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision