Nearer Than Breath

 


I could prepare for one thing or two,  
Yet I would much rather love on you.  
The beauty of the race, leading first place,  
Running dragons down like you are the one,  
For all these ideas I have about fun.

On this day in the future, I say,  
Living and doing all things dreaming today.  
Plants on the rise, planes in the air,  
Held together by God’s special care.  
To be clear, I am nearer than breath in speech.

---

In the race of life, where dreams do fly,  
I find my joy in loving you high.  
The thrill of the chase, the first-place win,  
Is sweetened by the love within.

Dragons fall as we press ahead,  
For fun and adventure, the path we tread.  
Ideas flourish in the light of day,  
Turning dreams into actions, come what may.

The future calls, yet I’m here today,  
Living the dreams that guide my way.  
With plants that grow and planes that soar,  
We rise together, forevermore.

God’s hand holds us, firm and clear,  
Guiding each step, removing fear.  
And in this bond, so deep and true,  
I find my breath, my voice, in you.

For nearer than breath, our spirits meet,  
In every word, in every beat.  
This connection, fruit on a vine,  
Is where I find that love is mine.

---

This chapter beautifully captures the intertwining of love, adventure, and divine connection. The imagery of racing, dragons, and soaring planes speaks to the excitement of living fully in the moment while being guided by a deeper spiritual force. The chapter highlights the power of love and presence, making it a vibrant and heartfelt addition to my poetic journey.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision