Grateful Scribe

 



God does some wonderful things all of the time,  
At least for me specifically.  
Calling all kind ancestry,  
For releasing the pressure and letting God do.

Forever forgiving and asking me to be too,  
For being grateful for living, scribing, and breathing free  
All around the world about me.

---

In every moment, I see the signs,  
God’s wonders weaving through the lines.  
A call to ancestors, wise and kind,  
Their guidance whispering in my mind.

The weight of life, I gently release,  
Letting God’s grace bring me peace.  
Forgiveness flows, as I learn to be,  
A vessel of love, living free.

Gratitude fills my every breath,  
A song of thanks with every step.  
For in this life, I find my place,  
Scribing my journey with gentle grace.

Around the world, in every land,  
I feel God’s touch, His guiding hand.  
And as I breathe, so free, so true,  
I honor all that’s given, all that’s due.

---

This chapter beautifully captures the essence of gratitude, forgiveness, and divine guidance. The imagery of releasing pressure, connecting with ancestors, and living freely emphasizes the importance of trust and thankfulness in the journey of life. The chapter celebrates the everyday miracles and the joy of scribing one’s experiences, making it a heartfelt and reflective addition to my poetic journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision