Manifesting Life

 


The art of manifesting life  
Is knowing you are each breath.  
For these moments living,  
With the water so blue  
And the sky so high,  
Fulfilling scripture, I.

Smiling in the heavens, radiating light,  
Bringing fruitful ideas to skin, enjoying eyes.

---

The sky above, the water below,  
Reflecting the path where dreams grow.  
Know big surprise, I realize,  
That all I seek, before me lies.

With every breath, the light expands,  
Flowing like rivers through my hands.  
In the heavens, my spirit shines,  
Radiating joy through space and mind.

Fruitful ideas blossom rising,  
Touching the soul, nurturing I.  
In this life, I manifest the glow,  
Each thought a seed, each breath the flow.

---

This chapter continues the theme of breath as a vital force in manifesting life. The imagery of water, sky, and radiating light blends seamlessly with the act of creation and fulfillment of purpose. It highlights the gentle yet powerful way that life unfolds when connected to each moment, making it a serene and reflective addition to my poetic journey.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision