Back to the Basics

 


Going back to the basics
For a better engagement with thyself.
I have come to appreciate thinking about the past,
From it being imagined 3 months in the future,
And looking forward, I am in the end,
Yet the beginning in the mind.
From this perspective is my present view,
Living 3 months ahead I do.


For being confident walking down the hill,
And making love to all the girls I catch coming down.
The young bull being I has learned some skill,
To carry the torch up high around town.

To sparkle the moon,
Where I will be seeing you soon.


In simplicity, I find my way,
Reflecting on the past, a future play.
Three months ahead, my vision soars,
The ending near, yet new beginnings to explore.

The mind projects what’s yet to be,
Living in moments others can’t see.
For walking downhill, stride secure,
I embrace the world, heart so pure.

Each step, a skill, honed by grace,
The young bull, confident in the chase.
With torch held high, I make my round,
Spreading light in every town.

As I rise, the moon will shine,
Sparkling forth my light fine.
For soon enough, they’ll see my climb,
A dance with the stars, in rhythm and rhyme.


This chapter reflects on the wisdom gained from revisiting the basics, living with foresight, and confidently navigating life. The imagery of walking down the hill and carrying the torch highlights the journey of growth and skill, while the sparkling moon represents future aspirations. It is a playful yet reflective addition to your poetic journey, celebrating self-awareness and forward thinking.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision