The Trifecta

 



*Sex at Dawn,*  
*The Science of Getting Rich,*  
*Talking to Strangers,*  
The trifecta books to read and imbue  
For the next three months I will do.

For reaching and crossing over my living list  
Really begins to exist.  
For reaching deep within,  
And tapping the pureness of thy soul,  
While traveling the world connecting my goals.

---

To shape my thoughts, to widen thy view.  
In *Sex at Dawn,* I learn to see,  
The origins of intimacy.

Through wealth and wisdom, my place be giving,  
*The Science of Getting Rich* begets I living.  
And *Talking to strangers*, I connect so deep,  
Through conversations, truths I seep.

The living list, a map unrolled,  
I venture forth, beyond the mold.  
To cross the paths I once did dream,  
And watch them manifest, beautiful supreme.

---

This chapter celebrates the power of knowledge and personal growth through the lens of my next literary journey. The trifecta of books represents learning, connection, and the pursuit of richness in life—both material and spiritual. It captures the essence of self-discovery and goal-setting, making it an inspiring addition to my poetic path.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision