The Puzzle in Light

 


Putting the puzzle together,  
Seeing how all the pieces fit,  
Placing I on top of the sky,  
Appreciating my growth up from land.

Looking for a new seed to plant,  
One to watch from present eyes,  
Being happy, breathing life,  
Accepting the challenge, knowing light.

Each piece reveals a story anew,  
As I rise higher, with a broader view,  
Nurturing what’s yet to grow,  
In the light, my purpose continues to flow.

The puzzle forming in every breath,  
For gracing life, transcending death.

---

This chapter captures the unfolding of your journey, connecting each piece with growth and light. Does it harmonize with your intended direction?













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision