A Special Treat

 


The ideas about belief and imagination  
Have come upon my mind again,  
Yet this time connecting dots, bridges, and stories.  
The greatest challenge not to mind  
Is birthing fruit from the womb.  
The idea seems so soft and sweet—  
It is, and such a special treat.

To embellish my play in love,  
To act out each part,  
While enhancing my name, sweet heart.

---

Belief and imagination combine,  
Creating bridges of thought so fine.  
Each dot connected tells my tale,  
Where dreams I born, on they sail.

The act of creation, soft and sweet,  
Brings forth fruit, a wondrous feat.  
From the womb of thought, it springs anew,  
A world of love, where dreams come true.

To play in love, to weave each scene,  
A life of purpose, pure and clean.  
In every part, I make my role,  
Enhancing the name that fills my soul.

For in this play, I am the star,  
Guided by love, both near and far.  
Belief, imagination, they are the key,  
To rewarding thy essence of being me.

---

This chapter explores the deep connection between belief, imagination, and creation. The imagery of connecting dots, birthing ideas, and acting out each part reflects the creative process and the joy of bringing dreams to life. The chapter emphasizes the importance of embracing each role with love, making it a beautiful and thoughtful addition to my poetic journey.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision