The Chant of Light

 


Haribol Nitai Gatur,  
Nitai Gatur Haribol,  
In the park, among some lights,  
Hearing a chant, my name called.

Following the energy phonetically,  
Amongst the tall trees, sitting, I see the voice,  
Singing Gauranga to thee,  
From the heart, I feel the sway, vibrating me side to side.

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna,  
Krishna, Krishna,  
Hare, Hare,  
Hare Rama, Hare Rama,  
Rama, Rama,  
Hare, Hare.

More enjoyment to the way,  
Me singing along all day,  
The rhythm of life, and dancing emitting the light,
In this chant, my mind brings the key,  
Unlocking the soul, to simply be free.

---

The verses carry the energy of light and chant, flowing with wisdom and harmony. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision