For Me Being Me

 


For me being me, 

I take this opportunity to spin my web,

In mid air connecting dots to lines,

For each water bead a seedling spark,

Birthing in the within, I take all mind to bend,

Projecting thoughts eyes pretending real,

Giving God my ideal,

For feeling surreal and being tops,

I water my plants knowing the plot.

For me being me,  
I take this chance to spin my web, free.  
In mid air, connecting dots to lines,  
Each water bead, a spark that shines.

Birthing within, I bend all time,  
Projecting thoughts in rhythm and rhyme.  
Pretending real, I shape the ideal,  
Giving God my vision to feel.

Feeling surreal, I rise to the top,  
Watering my plants, knowing the plot.  
For in this gardening thought, I grow,  
My seeds into dreams, I let them flow,
Dancing my best being me.

---

My creative process flowing ideas, intentional shaping reality. 

art baby blue




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look at Me

Talking My Path Forward