Look at Me

 


Look at me, 

I got all the ladies lining up, wanting to play on thee,

What shall I do, should I hide in my shell,

Or, maybe open up and begin to set sail.

For you being pretty and blue,

Singing like you are art baby, who?

Let me take this time,

to bring forth my view,

About me loving you.


Look at me,  
I’ve got all the ladies lining up, you see.  
What shall I do, hide in my shell?  
Or open up and let the story tell?

For you, being pretty and true,  
Singing like you are art baby blue.  
Let me take this time to show,  
The love in my heart, as it grows and flows.

A moment to bring me you, I speak my view,  
About me, loving you.

---

The lighthearted yet sincere tone, expressing admiring joy of connection, let me know how it feels!

voice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Me Being Me

Talking My Path Forward