wake to a Smiling Face

 


I awake to a smiling face you,

How happy to be me and so beautiful too,

For investing into words, bringing forth appear,

Now I know how to use my wording clear,

For letting go, and meditating faith,

Holding onto one sure place,

the porting of my mind, where I see you shine,

Fulfilling my life and script in time,

What a joy you are to thee, lovingly you, me.

I awake, smile in, face you,  
How happy to be me, and so close too.  
For singing words that  you hear,  
Now I know how to use my voice clear.

Running go, seeing faith,  
Holding onto one sure place.  
That port of my mind where I see you shine,  
Fulfilling my life and script in time.

What a joy you are to thee,  
Lovingly you, being me.

voice







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look at Me

For Me Being Me

Talking My Path Forward