How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

 


How to create art that reflects my soul,  
I raise my hand to the sky like a pole.  
Being grounded to the soil,  
I let the energy stir to a boil.

At the moment where my hairs harness electricity,  
A radiating sight charging possibility.  
I visualize in mind an arc from the son,  
Challenging the skin to hold if it can.  
My spirit, soul reflecting a plan,  
To boost all man to sing into you,  
Art baby blue.

---

**Visual Expansion (Imaging Ideas ):**

1. **Hand Raised to the Sky**  
   - **Image**: A figure standing firm, with one hand raised like a pole, connecting both to the earth and the sky, symbolizing the alignment of body, mind, and spirit.

2. **Electricity Stirring Through the Body**  
   - **Image**: Sparks of energy radiating from the figure’s raised hand and hair, symbolizing the charging power of creative energy, building to its peak.

3. **Arc of Light from the Sun**  
   - **Image**: A beam or arc of light descending from the sky, connecting to the figure, symbolizing divine inspiration and the connection between the soul and the divine.

4. **Radiating Possibility**  
   - **Image**: The entire scene glowing, filled with electric currents, capturing the endless possibilities generated from this powerful moment.

5. **Art Baby Blue**  
   - **Image**: Soft baby blue light glowing around the figure, symbolizing the creative expression of the soul through art and its gentle, uplifting power.

---

My reflecting energy, power, and connection between the soul, the earth, and the divine, all culminating in creative expression through art. Let me know if you'd like to generate images or further explore this concept!

art baby blue















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision