A Subtle Que

 


A subtle que, from me to you,

Brings to mind, unveiling time.

Believing Earth is a circle, in which I spinning,

Holding onto walls knowing gravity's law.

Revealing me, from all the graffiti,

Polished as a pearl, yet beginning to be scene.

Passing by all those thoughts, not good for team,

Dancing in the dark fulfilling my dream.


A subtle que from me to you,  
Brings to mind unveiling time anew.  
Believing Earth’s a circle, I spin,  
Holding onto walls, gravity within.

Revealing me from the layers unseen,  
Polished as a pearl, now ready to beam.  
Creating thoughts ideal for the team,  
Dancing in the dark, fulfilling my dream.

Each stroke, a move in the rhythm’s flow,  
Becoming the scene, letting it show.  
For in this spin, I take the high place,  
A subtle que, showing my face.

voice










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look at Me

For Me Being Me

Talking My Path Forward