Forming of the Picture

 



The forming of the picture molded by a meme,
To carry forth my vision agreeing with light,
Free as a bird taking up for flight.
Knowing the end yet all excited to begin,

For glory my God blows the wind.
Being certain you are point controlling the game,
Hearing the roar of the crowd, singing my name.

Foremost you sow, seeding the word,
Have you heard, speaks my Lord I host,
singing into me my love, cheering toast.

The formed picture, showing my team,  
Carries forth my vision, agreeing with the theme.  
Free as a bird, I rise for flight,  
Knowing the end yet thrilled by the sight.

For the glory of my God blows the wind,  
Certain and sure, as the game begins.  
I hear the roar, the crowd sings my name,  
For in this life, I’ve mastered the frame.

You sow the seed, the word is heard,  
Have you listened? It’s God’s own word.  
And as He speaks, I feel His love,  
A toast, a cheer from heaven above.

---

Reflects the stirring exciting starting being a clear vision, fueling faith certainty success. 

art baby blue

voice











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look at Me

For Me Being Me

Talking My Path Forward