The Joy of the Fall

 



The joy of the fall was to fight in the late of night.

For here, no ones there, yet, you.

Inside the dream I could imagine a scene,

Realer than the realest real,

Closer and nearer, feeling God.

The skins I could see and touch,

The smells of the surroundings huddled up.

Focusing instinct beyond lines formed,

Creating pictures that bring me joy,

impressing the Earth as I stand heir. 

The joy of the fall was to fight in the late of night,  
For here, no one's there, yet you in sight.  
Inside the dream, I could imagine a scene,  
Realer than the realest real, serene.

Closer and nearer, feeling God’s hand,  
The skins I could see, the touch so grand.  
The smells of the Earth, surroundings huddled tight,  
Instinct sharp, beyond formed lines sight.

Creating pictures that bring me joy,  
Impressing the Earth as I stand, heir to the soil.  
For in this moment, the dream and is I aligned,  
Claiming my place, by divine design.

---

Th ethereal natural dreams grounding force into presence, tying it to my connection with the Earth and the divine. 

voice







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look at Me

A Subtle Que

wake to a Smiling Face