No Secret to My Way

 



Speaking essence into clarity, purpose, and powering my words,
There is no secret to my way into life,  
One thought, two breaths, and a heartbeat in stride.  
For the record, with a refreshing reason,  
I put forth my art as the fuel for each season.

Knowing the mind drinks one word at a time,  
I present my spells, casting reality’s climb.  
Confident in each step of my day,  
Knowing my prayers spark the light of the way.

A fire that burns in the heart and mind,  
Guiding my path, unfolding in time.  
For with each word, I shape what’s real,  
My journey, my art, my faith, my seal.

---
The simplicity and strength in approach, belief in the power of words, and the prayers that guide my path. 

art baby blue


voice 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look at Me

For Me Being Me

Talking My Path Forward