Owning and Growing

 


When I think about owning and growing upon land,

What really is to think yet grow with your kind in mind,

For the beauty of thinking I believe is imagining,

Willing you to increase your view of land and sea,

For reality is your perception in you,

To the boy who they call art baby blue.

When I think about owning and growing on land,  
What is there to think yet grow with your hand.  
For the beauty in thinking, I believe,  
Is imagining all that you can conceive.

Willing you to increase your view,  
Of land and sea, expanding too.  
For reality lives in the mind’s bright love, you,  
From the boy they call art baby blue.

---

Nourishing essence growing imagination, and powering perception, expanding one’s reality through visual vision. 

voice






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look at Me

For Me Being Me

Talking My Path Forward