crown of flowers

 


a crown full of flowers draped around my head

covering my eyes so cautious I tread

walking around town avoiding all the clowns

feeling my way to the water bank to sit and think

why do I wear such a hair dress for

letting God know I am drawing him closer amore

each petal in my crown perfect as grace
  
a fragrant reminder of this sacred place

in the stillness by the water's edge
  
I ponder the depths and make my pledge

with blossoms shielding my view so tight

I trust in faith breaking plight
  
avoiding distractions the world's parade

seeking solace in the quiet glade

this floral halo symbolizing shine

connects my heart to loves sacred line

for in each bloom a prayer is sown

drawing closer to the angels covering my dome

why do I wear such a intricate wreath

to let the universe know my heart's sire

drawing nearer to the eternal fire

as I sit and think by the tranquil stream
  
my thoughts align with the supreme

so with flowers draped  I tread with care

a living prayer shouting dare

to touching the divine for feeling the light

from this crown of flowers I create my sight










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

at the door

gumball route

my soul's heart