Feeling Like Sails

 


For feeling like the sails of a ship,  
Raising up and harnessing the wind.  
Looking out to sea with a smile of glee,  
In search of the island made just for thee.

Beyond the horizon, I watch the sun set,  
Holding hands with the girls won from a bet.  
Who am I yet a butterfly crystallized in form,  
Forever grateful I superseded the norm.

Navigating waters, charting unknown paths,  
Guided by stars and wisdom’s crafts.  
Charting my voyage per chance for life,  
Feeling each wave like dancing on a fire.  
Thinking of each word I spoke and sired,  
With the wind at my back and stars as my guide,  
I sail toward dreams with love by my side.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision