at the door

 


At the door I sit to wait,
Patient for the date to start play.
Practicing my lines over and again,
Knowing each point where I put up the sign and begin.

If preparation is a reparation, I would be celebration,
Feeling at ease, rested and pleased.
Hoping to raise up the house so to speak,
Finding my spot and fitting in like a knot.

Each rehearsal a step towards the goal,
Building confidence, strengthening my role.
In the quiet moments before the start,
I gather my thoughts, steady my heart.

The anticipation builds, excitement grows,
As I prepare for the curtain's rise and the show's flow.
Tackling the journey, the highs and lows,
Ready to perform, as the spotlight glows.

With each breath, I center my mind,
Trusting in the process, leaving doubts behind.
For at this door, I wait with grace,
Eager to step forward, to take my place.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision