Oregon's' Natural Solace

 


I am happy to be in a place,
Where all opportunities for me to run in a race.
From the mountains to the sea,
To a hot spring in between.

Oregon is a state where all should be seen,
From the reasons of the past to the present way.
I get it yet wonder what shall come to stay,
Being truthful I stumbled out here,
Only to realize the path had appeared.

Exploring landscapes vast and diverse,
Finding hidden gems, in each my verse.
In nature's solace, my spirit free,
Oregon's wonders, calling to me.

From trails that wind through forests deep,
To coastal cliffs where waves do leap.
In every corner, a story to find,
A state that captivates heart and mind.

With each new adventure, a lesson learned,
In Oregon's beauty, my soul is turned.
Grateful for the journey, the sights, the way,
In this majestic land, I choose to stay.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision