To torch the light

 


A new cycle has turned,  
Another victory burned.  
Granting my wishes as this smoke is gifted,  
Raising my hands up to the sky,  
Forever grateful is me loving I.

Growing in truth and wisdom's dream,  
As imaginations guide, breathing inner eye.  
Faithful being, spark for all who above high,  
Flying the wind, praying to God,  
Here is the one, your true bright son.

In the renewal of each cycle's spin,  
I find strength and peace within.  
With every wish, a hope reborn,  
In this turn, my soul adorned.

Gratitude flows in every breath,  
Embracing life, defying death.  
As I grow and dreams are told,  
In faith and love, my story holds.

To the heavens, my spirit sings,  
On winds of prayer, my heart springs.  
For the new cycle, a pilgrimage begun,  
To torch the light in truth, I am one.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision