My place of expressing

 


For a mode of expressing and letting go of thoughts,  
One or two keep returning, not certain how to turn my back.  
The object is to remove my attention and know it’s been healed,  
Being certain to focus only upon wants to appear.  
What else shall come to eyes and mind to bear,  
Proving faith is the way, says Jesus to I.

Being thankful and grateful to putting forth my art,  
My place of expressing all of my parts.  
For my prayers being answered and blessings,  
Digging deep yet believing free is the water today.

Each thought released, a step towards peace,  
Allowing the flow, letting worries cease.  
For in the process of letting go,  
I make room for the show.

In the sanctuary of my creation,  
I find solace and deep meditation.  
Art becomes the bridge to the mind,  
Where my spirit can freely align.

Gratitude fills each stroke and line,  
Thanking the universe for my sign.  

As I let go, I also receive,  
In faith and art, I believe.  
The water of life flows pure and free,  
Nourishing the secret parts of me.

Through the eyes of faith and art,  
I express the love of my heart.  
being silence, in the flow,  
I find the strength to let go.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

at the door

gumball route

my soul's heart