Vantage Point

 


For the truth in time, I return to mind,  
A vantage point of thought beyond most kind.  
A mechanistic system brought to bear fruit,  
One for the challenges and those who give a hoot.

Being of the skillset to go and return from Mars,  
Knowing how many moves it makes to raise the bar.  
I dominate the effect and connect the dots,  
For who am I yet a mentee of Thoth.

In the realm of wisdom and ancient lore,  
I seek the knowledge that opens the door.  
Guided by the teachings of the resurrection,  
I aim for greatness, and ideally perfection.

Through every test and every quest,  
I strive to be my very best.  
For in the footprints of those before,  
I find the strength to explore and soar.

A seeker of truth in this illusion mine play
From the footsteps of Thoth, I level up in a new way.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision