Pulling Myself Out

 


Pulling myself out for all to see,  
Letting go and believing in me.  
Knowing there is more to what I am asking,  
Being patient to the world for revealing its maskings.

Celebrating each moment I put forth my food,  
Happy to feed and nurture the happy mood.  
Riding the wave, vibrating high,  
Approaching new levels and heights as I fly.

For sowing thy seed and tilling my land,  
From watering the sea and growing in sand.  
In every action, a purpose clear,  
Building my world, year by year.

With faith as my guide and love as my shield,  
I cultivate dreams in this fertile field.  
Every step forward, a new chapter begins,  
Creating my wins, through thick and thin.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision