Riding in the Weirdness

 


On a new path for changing more,
Blessing the wind as I move in and score.
Living in Portland is a wonder, man,
Thinking how far I came across learning to plan.

Adjusting with the water moving around me,
Surprising as I slide across into place happy and free.
Riding in the weirderness is the calling's namesake,
Dancing the unique rhythm of this space.

In the city my dreams are reshaped,
Finding my flow in a landscape so draped.
With every step, I chart my course,
Living in the present, thanking the source.

In this city where the eclectic thrives,
Every moment feels so alive.
From bridges to rivers, the urban sprawl,
Finding my rhythm, answering the call.
The quirky charm, the vibrant beat,
In every step, my journey complete.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision