gumball route

 


My first business acquisition was a gumball route like this,
It was a joy to go around collecting monies and fees.
The funny thing is I got busy and called it Cahoots,
Using my skill, sold it for a better price minus a few stores.

It's all in the marketing and the fervor of more,
One must know when to get in and out for success to enjoy bliss.
On and upwards is the game and gist,
Navigating ventures with strategic twists.

Learning the ropes of trade and sale,
Each effort adding to my entrepreneurial tale.
From small beginnings, great things arise,
With every venture, I grow wise.

The thrill of the deal, the art of the trade,
In every move, my mark is made.
From gumball routes to broader scopes,
Each step forward, fueled by hopes.

Success in the balance of risk and gain,
Knowing when to exit sustains the game.
With every business, a lesson learned,
Through every challenge, success earned.

For in the world of commerce and trade,
Fortunes are built, and paths are laid.
With savvy moves and calculated risks,
I carve my niche in the business mix.

From gumballs to grander schemes,
I chase my entrepreneurial dreams.
Onward and upward, the journey persists,
Guided by the game and prepared for the twists.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

at the door

my soul's heart