Belief in Aliens

 


Do you believe in aliens?  
Of course I do, for who am I,  
A sentient being wondering, dreaming,  
Living in a world brought about by a mind.

Hopefully, the director is thine and architecting dimes,  
Yet for a vessel to travel, could you imagine the figure?  
Would you want it to be like a life-looking creature,  
Or one mechanical in shape and stature?

For me, I think one for coming alive,  
Because it would be so much fun to drive.  
Imagining the best trance,  
Guided by an alien's glance.

With eyes that gleam with cosmic light,  
Exploring stars in the highest night.  
A journey beyond our earthly plane,  
In a vessel both living and arcane.

Navigating through the galaxies wide,  
A cosmic adventure, side by side.  
For in this dream of alien kin,  
I find the wonders lying within. 

As the stars guide thy epic quest,  
In the universe, you are truly blessed.  
Whether mechanical or life form grand,  
An alien voyage, hand in hand.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision