Ancestral Call

 



I call out to my ancestors,  
For guidance and wisdom,  
And learning secrets known,  
For being the bearer, usurper to the world,  
It’s how I feel when most days end.

Now, as I collect my birthright,  
And breathe just enough to spook the light,  
As I honor the winds and the currents begin,  
The water and the waves come crashing in.

Bringing new energy from the mountain tops,  
Fulfilling all plans, planting, rising up crops.

---

In the silence of the twilight's embrace,  
I reach beyond the veil of space,  
To those who walked before my time,  
Whose wisdom flows through blood and rhyme.

For in their echoes, I find my way,  
A path to follow, a debt to pay,  
As the bearer of a sacred trust,  
To wield their power, to rise from dust.

The birthright calls, a whisper loud,  
To stand tall, both dominant and proud,  
And as I draw breath, the light does shift,  
A subtle nudge, a cosmic gift.

The winds respond, the currents sway,  
Guiding me through night and day,  
The waters rise, the waves do dance,  
A symphony of second chance.

From the highest peaks, the energy flows,  
Down to the valleys where the river grows,  
And with each surge, the earth does sing,  
Of crops that rise, of life in spring.

---

This chapter reflects a deep connection to ancestral wisdom, the power of natural elements, and the responsibility of bearing the legacy passed down through generations. It captures the call to honor that legacy by fulfilling one's purpose and nurturing the growth that springs from the union of past and present.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision