Manifesting Visions

 



From my building top, I raise my hands in the air,  
Singing, I live here, how very clear.
Manifesting visions, showing up, appear,  
Happy to be living the secret and breathing it true.

For art baby blue, my eyes surprise the skies,  
Granting all wishes as long as one knows the game.  
I call upon my ancestors, building my name,  
Extending my lineage for growing the same.

---

With open arms, I shake the light,  
Casting dreams into my sight.  
The skyline echoing my joyful calling,  
As visions come to life, standing talling.

The secret I breathe, a rhythm so pure,  
Each moment lived, each breath secure.  
For in the dance of life’s grand play,  
I shape my world in every way.

Art baby blue, the skies respond,  
With every wish, a deeper pond.  
The universe conspires, in harmony,  
As I create my destiny.

Calling forth the wisdom old,  
I stand on shoulders, proud and bold.  
Building a name that carries weight,  
A lineage strong, a future great.

universal showing how wonderfully, I manifest,  
My living purpose, truly blessed.  
For in the song I sing, I flow,  
The power to shape both heart and mind.

---

This chapter embodies the power of manifestation and the deep connection to lineage and legacy. The imagery of raising hands, singing, and calling upon ancestors symbolizes a strong sense of purpose and the joy of creating one's reality. It emphasizes the importance of knowing the "game" of life and using that knowledge to build a future that honors the past while expanding into new possibilities. The chapter resonates with confidence, clarity, and the boundless potential of dreams realized.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision