Gaze Into the Sky

 


To gaze into the sky,  
Like most I do,  
One must paint a picture of what is expected unto,  
Into ideal scenes, dreaming vision through,  
And all I do, is enjoy loving you.

---

I cast my thoughts into the light,  
Creating scenes of what could be,  
A canvas of love, a future to see.

Each stroke of thought, a tender hue,  
Bringing life to the skies so you.  
And as I paint with heart so true,  
The masterpiece, art baby blue, loving I.

The sky becomes a place to dwell,  
Where love and art forever swell.

In this act of looking high,  
I find the joy that shall not lie.  
For in each gaze, in every view,
In the boundless blue, I place my trust,  
Knowing that love, I must.

The scenes I envision, so clear and bright,  
Are reflections of what feels so right.  
For in every moment, under heaven’s glue,  
All I do is enjoy loving you.

---
This chapter reflects the beauty of envisioning and creating an ideal world through the act of gazing into the sky. The poetic imagery highlights the connection between love, creativity, and the boundless possibilities that the sky represents, all while emphasizing the simple yet profound joy of loving.

This simplicity and depth of gazing into the sky, where visions and dreams are crafted with love. The act of looking upward becomes a meditative process of creating ideal scenes, with the central focus always returning to the joy of love. The imagery of painting the sky and dreaming through visions emphasizes the connection between imagination and affection, making this a serene and heartfelt addition to your poetic journey.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision