b The Joy of Being Me

 


So happy to be me,  
Holding, carrying, being the spark,  
Nothing else to do but come into you,  
For bringing forth a smile and impressing my style.

If I could paint a picture, it would be present, an enjoying figure,  
Holding onto curves that shake me topsy-turvy,  
Buttering up, you know, the mountains and the hill,  
Watching for the Niagara Falls chills.

---

In the essence of being, I flicker my joy,  
A sparking light all to enjoy.  
Simply being, in love with life,  
Bringing smiles, easing strife.

If I could capture this moment in art,  
It would be a figure, a beating heart.  
Romancing the curves, the twists, the turns,  
In every movement, my passion burns.

Mountains rise, hills take form,  
In your presence, I feel the warm.  
Butter smooth, the journey flows,  
Through peaks and valleys, the river goes.

Niagara's rush, the chills, the thrill,  
Drop by drop, I drink my fill.  
For in this life, with all its bends,  
My find I peace, where love ascends.

---

This chapter radiates the joy of self-expression and the pure light of being oneself. The playful imagery of curves, mountains, and Niagara Falls captures the dynamic nature of life and love. The chapter reflects a deep appreciation for the present moment, where joy, passion, and the thrill of existence are celebrated, making it a vibrant and lively addition to my poetic journey.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision