Thinking About My World

 


I have been thinking about my world again,  
Looking for signs in the midst of the presence.  
Wondering across the globe's essence,  
Minting my time from the currency exchange.

Holding onto the lines above as I read Mark Twain,  
For this moment in resist,  
Doing everything possible, I persist.  
Knowing the end and goal from the list,  
Dancing across the finish, twisting a gist.

In the reflections of my journey so far,  
Seeking guidance from the light of a star.  
Grasping every opportunity, every chance,  
Moving forward in life's intricate trance.

With every step, I carve my path,  
Embracing the future, leaving behind wrath.  
For living this moment, I find my way,  
Creating my destiny, say into pay.

In the search for meaning, I find my place,  
Navigating life with a steady pace.  
Grasping at insights, seeking the light,  
Marking my path, day and night.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision